Monday, August 25, 2008

The Wire

I am down to my last day in Las Vegas!!! =) I can't believe it has gone by so fast! Today I just need to pack up the last few things (much to my sister's delight... she'll have her own room now)and fit them all in the back of my car (hopefully my dad will be willing to help, he is slightly better than me at tetris.. but I will have to beat him at a game now just because I said that. I have to keep in good standing; meaning: ahead of him lol). I am leaving tomorrow morning around 9ish for BYU, if I wake up when I'm planning to that is. It is my first day off of work in a while and I might be tempted to sleep in.. especially given that it's a school day and all the siblings will be off at school. Who knows if I'll actually set the alarm or not. I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

im so excited for you have tons of fun and enjoy life there. i have tons of family in that area so if you need anything let us know and we will give you there numbers so they can help if you need it have fun and i will continue to stalk your blog. (by the way im a horriable speller so please forgive me.)

themechams said...

Oh Heather! Have a blast! Enjoy this great time in your life! College will always be fondly remembered so ENJOY!!!! Study Hard and learn lots!
C

The Reedy's said...

Hey girl I know why your so excited and i would be to if i were you I mean how could you not be with move into the same city as ME!!! So where are you going to be living if you need ANYTHING let me know! Sorry I'm still working on the hot guy thing it is hard to notice anyone but Tim but I will keep an eye out love ya!