Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Beginning


Sooo i decided to start a blog for a couple of reasons. First would be because in my leaving to go to BYU in a few weeks i figured my mother would like to be regularly updated on what it is that I'm doing and seeing as how she's convinced that I'm not going to miss her or call her, this is my attempt to keep her "in the loop." Reason number two is because a bunch of my friends have them and I was told that i needed to do one. Reason number three is because it seemed fun and I want to be cool too :) I will try to keep this updated and try not to bore anyone. I'll edit some things I'm sure and give only highlighted reader's digest versions of some things, but basically i will keep you updated about my crazy life.


1 comment:

Micky D. said...

l0l thannxxxxxx i think dorksss are awesome l0l jk :D
hey how did find my blog :||
but anywayzzzz i love you too!!!!!!!!!!!! <33