Thursday, August 28, 2008

SO FAR

Well I am in Provo, Utah now. I really really like it here. how can i not, It's 70 degrees!!! totally a major improvement from 112 degrees. i can even bring out my jackets! I'm all moved in with my 2 roommates at Wyview park. I share a room with Kennedy and Kirsten is just across the hall. I don't have too much to do because classes haven't started and i don't have many plans. its nice though, I'm not complaining. I hung out tonight with my 3 cousins i didn't know existed but that i found recently. Well technically one is my 3rd cousin and the other 2 are second cousins. I got my student ID card... and the picture is lame, but it will work i guess. and that is about the extent of what I've done so far. we finally got all the kitchen stuff put away and shoved a bunch of boxes in the closets. (don't open the hall closet.. you really don't need to see the ironing board!) I think i need pictures for my walls.. they're kinda bare and my roommate puts me to shame with my obvious lack of pictures so i think that will be one of my goals. whoopee. =) Its so weird to think that this is where i live. it feels like EFY right now instead of actual college, however that is still subject to change pending on classes. OH and i saw Kung Foo Panda tonight at the theaters with my cousins!! it was absolutely hilarious!!! Dad you'll love it! oh and did i mention that movie only cost me $1.50? and that was only because it was after 7 pm! normally they're $1.00 to $1.25. I'm SUPER excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love movies!!!!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

sounds like fun we need movie prices like that here. i love the 112 degree weather here. thats one of the reasons i moved back to vegas when i was 19. (i thought it was a great idea for me to move to utah at that age i came home 5 months later not my cup of tea) have tons of fun.