Thursday, August 18, 2011

Windowing

Have you ever had something that just terrified the crap out of you? Yes, Literally. I mean something that scares you so much you have to go subtly slip away hoping no one notices so that you can change your pants. No, I'm kidding. I consider myself brave and not really scared of anything (however if you ask my mother she will inform you that I have a fear of commitment, and when you watch me in the store trying to decide which candy to actually buy from that accursed aisle her accusations would be proven accurate, on the other hand, I have some clothes, many packages of Oreo's and a Netflix account which would beg to prove otherwise). But I digress. I hate when people have tons of open windows. No curtains, no mini-blinds, just wide open "Hey, look in here" windows. ESPECIALLY at night. I hate that I can't see outside, but others can see in. Do they make tint for regular house windows? I'd be all over that stuff like my friend Becca is over pickles. I just know when I look out of my window at night, there will be some creepy guy staring back at me with this ridiculous grin on his face. I just know it. I can imagine him in my mind. Stupid Great Mouse Detective movie. The source of my fears is a bat named Fidget. The young mouse girl Olivia has just had her father kidnapped (mouse napped?) and she is getting help to find him and the bat that stole him comes, waits till she is looking out the window and hangs upside down with his million teeth showing while he's smiling at her. I just know he's out there.. waiting for the right time to look through my window in the middle of the night. I just know it.

No comments: