Friday, August 12, 2011

Some call it Stalking, I call it love.

VS.

I have noticed that I go through phases. I either stalk people or am bored from reading ridiculous things that people think others actually care about. How low do I stoop to actually read things I don't care about to reinforce the fact that they believe people care about things? I read them. Yes, I am pathetic. Yes, I am secure enough in that pathetic-ness to actually admit this fact. My favorite is when the stalking portion of my brain takes over. I owe a lot to the creators of facebook for their invention of cyber-stalking. They have created a whole new level of it. No longer do people have to scale trees and hide in the leaves with their binoculars and dark colored clothing, being referred to by the name "Tom." The worst part about all the information one learns from facebook is that it is so time consuming!!!! You can start off with a little piece of information, click that button, find out what they're saying to another person, click on that new person, and the cycle continues late into the night. Oh, how pathetic a person feels after 9 hours of learning things that will never benefit them in life.

1 comment:

tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.