Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Have Discovered

I have discovered that my most favorite time of day is Mail time. I'm not saying that I sing a song like in Blue's Clues or anything, but I absolutely LOVE getting mail. It's so much fun and I just love it. It snowed again today and it was warm the other day. This weather is just crazy and i can't wait for spring. Real spring not this fake spring we've been having. I was talking on the phone to my littlest Brother Jacob the other day and he was telling me about the movie Bolt that he was watching and he'd randomly tell me "listen to this!" and hold the phone up to the tv for me to hear. Cute. He also told me about this one part where the helecoptors poop out motorcycle guys. Precious. I guess I now have to actually watch the movie and see if there is any truth to this. I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can watch tons of movies again!! I only have 2 more weeks (plus finals but we don't count those!).

3 comments:

tiffany said...

good luck on finals and liveing threw the snow (i absolutly hate the snow)

jacob is one of a few favorite kids he is a sweetheart i didnt think he knew my name till saturday when he saw me and said hi tiffany he is so cute i could tke him home with me and keep him

i will start thinking of what i want to make you and i will need your address so i can mail it to you at some point this year

Stephanie said...

Hey Kid Look at you it was only 26 days since your last blog I am so proud of you blogging with out me Nagging you.... SO Finals Huh? I hope they go good for you.... So What are the plans for the summer stay in Utah or go back to vegas or are you going to hitch hike across america to see all the horrible places where people, like I don't know presidents were murdered.... Just A thought....

Stephanie said...

hey girl, I realized i don't have your email, I always send you messages on FB but I can't do that at work.... Well I thought this might serve as a reminder to send me that book. i will call you when I get a chance, So be good and send me that book