Monday, November 14, 2011

Why Not?

Not being able to sleep has become a very common occurrence for me. So many thoughts swirl around in my head; ideas taking shape, things I could or should do, how to fix things, memories, and many other things. Having so few people to talk to changes things. Being caught in the middle changes things. Inadvertently doing things I don't mean to happens so frequently. It's almost as if certain parts of my life are just dreams that shadow real life. Things almost always never end up the way I want them to or imagine that they should be. Even sure fire things. But that's life - living, learning, and dealing with what ever decides to come knocking at your door. It would do no good to complain about anything, as much as I would like to. So, putting on a happy face, and working through everything positively is the best option. You have to deal with life no matter what, so why not do it happily?

No comments: